And yes, we know we owe you some Sadie birthday pics.
And we promise to get that to you real soon.
We've been very busy this past month...Jenni moving her business and me taking up some of the parenting slack (shoutout to the stay at home parents - you rule!)
But in the very short interim, we'll give you a little entertainment.
Every girl in America is singing "Let It Go" from the movie Frozen, and Grace is no exception.
Hit it:
Woot! Woot! We got ourselves a singer! Way to go Gracer! You are the bomb! Love you so much. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMs. Dazeem ain't got nothin' on Gracer! This is so cute! Love the sweet little smile at the end. Can't wait to sing all kinds of Disney songs with you, sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteThat a way to go, Grace! You will have to teach Grandma that song when we visit you. We love to sing many songs and read books together - I know you and Sadie are sharing the books and singing time. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteA star Is born!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Dee
I LOVE THIS! I'll be smiling all day remembering her sweet face and singing.
ReplyDeleteLoved this! Don't tell anyone but Colin likes this song too. He doesn't sing it but we've listened to it a lot:)
ReplyDeleteThat's our girl! Can't wait to see you on Broadway!
ReplyDeletexoxo
You sing as awesome as you are....loved hearing you - I loved the song...K
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
ReplyDelete