Halloween is a lot of pressure for a parent.
You only get a few chances to dress up your little one in something cute before they grow up and think they get a say in their costume.
Last year, I thought a hot dog would be cute, and funny. Well, it was funny...kind of.
So Jenni got full costume rights this year.
And she went for full cute.
One time, Jenni's grandfather took a trip to Australia and brought back a stuffed koala bear.
It looked something like this.
Yes, the Grace O'Lantern has gone down under.
And no baby koala is complete without her tree.
OK, even our little arborist knows Daddy is doing his best maple impersonation...not even close to the actual koala habitat.
So off to the florist for some eucalyptus branches.






Oh my....SOOOOOO cute. She has the koala thing down!
ReplyDeleteBeen praying that you guys weathered the storm ok and keeping you in our prayers!
Hahaha! This was worth being kept in the dark for - I love it! Happy Halloween, sweet Grace O'Lantern!
ReplyDeleteGrace, what a cute little koala you are! What kind of tricks do you have in mind? I know you will receive lots of treats just for being you...xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHi God's little Halloween gift of Grace,
ReplyDeleteYou looked delicious in Daddy's hot dog last year. You look huggable in Mommy's koala bear this year. Daddy's turn next. I look forward to seeing you in your orange and black (Halloween colors)2012 San Francisco Giants World Series Championship gear. Go Giants! Go Gracer! Brielle and Kacia, your two California cousins, are coming to our home tonight for Grandma's famous popcorn balls. Brielle is coming as a bumble bee. Jesus loves you and I love you.
Love these photos! Grace, you are so adorable always, but especially on Halloween!
ReplyDeleteGrace i adore you! next year I will bring you a normal princess costume that is nice and sparkly! no worries....love A.J.
ReplyDeleteCutest costume I've seen all day & I've seen some costumes today. You win Grace!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Barb
That is one cute koala bear. Love you lots, Grace. xoxo
ReplyDeleteJenni, I keep looking at these pictures and they make me laugh. I just love this little bear. Love, A.j.
ReplyDelete