Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baptism

Sadie was baptized this weekend.  She started the special day in good spirits.  She was happy to be wearing the chic hand-me-downs from her big sister.  


She was happy to have such amazing Godparents, who are expecting Sadie's future BFF next month.


She was happy to have her good buddies Kaya and Indio supporting her on her big day, although not quite as happy as The Gracer who idolizes both.


















She was happy to see Grammy and Greenpa again.


She was happy to finally get a decent family picture.  Note that I'm barely holding it together because the Original Buster (aka Grammy) was hopping and squawking like I have never seen in order to get the girls to smile.  As you can see, Lil' Buster is loving it and Sadie is intrigued but not quite sure.


She was happy, that is, until the actual baptism took place.  Not a fan of the holy water, and not afraid to let it be known.  She was the only one of the four children being baptized to exercise her right to wail.


God bless you Sadie!



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful story about a beautiful baby girl and her beautiful family and friends! I can see the grace arising.
    xoxo, Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures...and I can completely visualize your mom hopping and squawking! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!
    Love this post--I'm a bit biased. What a great way to document it all! It was a beautiful day and as I told you, we were HONORED and ARE HONORED to be Sadie's GodMama and GodPapa! ... She is a treasure to us.
    We love you all!

    <3 Bebe K, Indio, Kaya, David and Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing you are to us - what a great family we have - love seeing all of those pictures - so cute! Missed being there!

    ReplyDelete