Grace, I love to hear you talk! You have so many friendly animals that are your friends.....Miss you and Sadie! We had lots of fun playing and talking.
Grace ... you are so cute doing your animal sounds....proud of you....you will be able to share the sounds with your little sister Sadie....because you do them so well....lov U....K&J
Grace - you are so good at your animal sounds and so is mama! Greenpa and I have been very proud of her for many years with her talents. We are so happy she passed them on to you. Great job!!!
Grace, I love to hear you talk! You have so many friendly animals that are your friends.....Miss you and Sadie! We had lots of fun playing and talking.
ReplyDeleteGrace ... you are so cute doing your animal sounds....proud of you....you will be able to share the sounds with your little sister Sadie....because you do them so well....lov U....K&J
ReplyDeleteGrace - you are so good at your animal sounds and so is mama! Greenpa and I have been very proud of her for many years with her talents. We are so happy she passed them on to you. Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteWho needs to go to the zoo?? I'd rather go to see and her Grace!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Aunt Dee