Hey, wait a second! Looks like the Gracer's got a little company.
That's right. The girl's are now roomies.
It actually happened a couple of months but we didn't want to officially announce it in case it was a complete disaster and we had to separate the girls to their own rooms.
But they're pretty inseparable now.
No, they don't share the same crib. But they share bedtimes that are close enough that it's a bit of a dance some nights to make sure Sadie is asleep before taking Grace to bed.
Grace even understands that Sadie is already in the room with her version of "shhh", which is sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth and making a sound like air escaping out of a bike tire.
And we know it won't be too long before these schemers will take advantage of their newfound proximity and start planning a little mischief.





Oh how I love this! They are the sweetest roommates! Love.Love. LOVE! xoxo
ReplyDeleteso cute... and I love the sheets!
ReplyDeleteTwo sisters are twice as much fun, twice as loving, and twice as secure! I love the sisters!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo, aunt dee
These are the cutest pictures ever! Sisters are THE BEST. xoxoxox Jill
ReplyDeleteMommy and Daddy sure know to make and follow schedule. The girls love each other very much. I wonder who is going to keep who awake. Grace loves to talk and Sadie has a high pitched squeal and laughter. Oh my, more fun to come....
ReplyDeleteYeah for sisters! Love the pics. Xoxoxox.
ReplyDeleteEllen
Cutest roomies ever!
ReplyDelete