The sisters of Graceland continue their close bonding.
At the dinner table...
Or in the playroom...
These two are somewhat inseparable.
Laverne and Shirley.
Lucy and Ethel.
Kim and Khloe.
Now, you can add Grace and Sadie.
Grace is often the instigator of affection (no surprise there), but no matter how often, or aggressive she gets, Sadie is a "bring it" kind of girl.
So the hugging' and smoochin' never ends, even if the techniques are a little different.





If there is anything in the world better than a sissie, I don't know what it is!
ReplyDeleteThe tradition continues.
xoxoxoxo, Aunt Dee
cuties
ReplyDeleteJenni they are so adorable! miss you. AJ
ReplyDeleteLove it
ReplyDeleteLove you girls!!
ReplyDeleteGrace and Sadie are definitely great playmates! They play well together but they also do quite well entertaining themselves. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteYou two parents are blessed with two awesomely adorable girls...♥♥
ReplyDeleteKay and Jim P.
I don't have a sister but this makes me so jealous that I don't! There is nothing better than sister love! Way to go Sadie and grace! Love you
ReplyDeleteSisters are the best! They are so adorable!!
ReplyDelete