Grace and Sadie - "You light up our life."
Looking good girls! xoxo
Grace and Sadie.....you both look adorable in your 4th of July celebration dresses .. Kay and Jim P
Best 4th of July picture!!!! Love those adorable girls!❤️
I"m with Grandma R. Well said. xoxo
3 cheers for the red, white and blueand for Grace and sister Sadie too!Love, Aunt Dee
Precious Gracie Grace and Sadie, tooYou bring a 'sparkle' to my eyes everytime that I think of you!
Grace and Sadie - "You light up our life."
ReplyDeleteLooking good girls! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGrace and Sadie.....you both look adorable in your 4th of July celebration dresses .. Kay and Jim P
ReplyDeleteBest 4th of July picture!!!! Love those adorable girls!❤️
ReplyDeleteI"m with Grandma R. Well said. xoxo
ReplyDelete3 cheers for the red, white and blue
ReplyDeleteand for Grace and sister Sadie too!
Love, Aunt Dee
Precious Gracie Grace and Sadie, too
ReplyDeleteYou bring a 'sparkle' to my eyes everytime that I think of you!