There is no area of development that is more motivating to Grace than speech.
Gross motor skills? Not so much. But talking, she'll work on over and over again.
She apparently has a lot to tell us.
Her hard work has paid off, and she now has her first spontaneous complete sentence:
Any guesses as to what she wants?
Here's a hint: It's one of her favorite snacks and there is evidence of it still on her tongue.
Well, I'm not exactly sure but with that sweet face and voice, and the please, I'd give her anything and everything. Sigh. Love. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm not exactly sure either. Could be jelly beans or gummy bears. Grace, if you run out of either, I may know a secret place where there are some more of both. xoxo
ReplyDeleteTrunk of his car.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of beashie, another happy memory.
ReplyDeleteI'll have some too , please.
Love, Aunt Dee
I know Grace really likes to eat - could it be grilled cheese or cottage cheese? I know she likes pb and jelly sandwich also...and she also loves grapes, bananas and chicken. Vegetables are not her favorite - I don't think she would be asking for peas or corn....Great talking, Grace!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY GRACER!!! Girl after my own heart...there's a LOT I would for food myself! xoxoxoxo Cousin Kate
ReplyDeleteIs or darling girl...saying a piece of cake...please.....it's food for sure as she is rubbing her tummy....so wonderful to hear her talking....K&J
ReplyDeleteshe wants a sandwich! :)
ReplyDelete-Kacia
I'm not sure what she wants but I hope she got it! She is asking so sweetly and using her manners. Great job Grace!
ReplyDeletesausage? salsa?
ReplyDeletesmart little girl
ReplyDelete"I want ______, please."
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that whenever I see Precious Amazing Gracie Grace, I always smile and laugh and get this often overwhelming sensation inside that causes me to blink back the tears? I just love that girl and love being in her cheering section!
so sweet. she is beautiful
ReplyDeleteJenni what did she ask for? I hope you gave her 2!
ReplyDelete