Today was a cold day in the Big Apple - the perfect excuse to take Grace's new snowsuit for a stroll in the 'hood. We know she's warm, but do you think she knows she's cute?
It's hard to believe how far she has come from just a few months ago. What a blessing and a gift thanks to all the prayers from so many. Enjoy this time - it won't be long before she'll be into the mischief of her little idol of cuteness herself, LC Clampett. I love you, Sweetness! xoxo
Way to ROCK that Baby Bjorn Mama Jenni! I'll be sure to keep my eye out for you on the catwalks of Paris!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, adorable!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe how far she has come from just a few months ago. What a blessing and a gift thanks to all the prayers from so many. Enjoy this time - it won't be long before she'll be into the mischief of her little idol of cuteness herself, LC Clampett. I love you, Sweetness! xoxo
ReplyDeleteJudging from that smile she knows she looks dang cute!!
ReplyDeleteAww!
ReplyDeleteNikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to change the world
www.onetinystarfish.blogspot.com - my personal blog, special needs month
I think it's rather obvious that she knows EXACTLY how adorable she is! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteShe's not only warm, she's warming our hearts with that beautiful smile! She's a living doll!
ReplyDeleteXoxo Lisa