Friday, December 30, 2011

Cloud Nine

Grace, our love for you has grown even more quickly than the pudge on your little body.  You are pure sunshine, and we love you so much.  

Anyone need a plumperina?

10 comments:

  1. I do. Happy 9 months Gracer!

    xoxo
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie, We just love your ballerina costume. You are the cutest ballerina ever. Happy 9 months. Lori, Kelli, Edith and Cooter. Better known as "the Texans"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Grace, you are the prima ballerina! So beautiful! And so huggable! I think you must be from jersey! Love you xoxo liss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I think the last picture was THE cutest...
    When are you available for rehearsals, Grace?!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 9mos. birthday sweet Gracie! When you're 65, I hope you get as much enjoyment as I have, looking at you in your Plumperina outfit! Milw. doesn't have any Plumperinas,so you're welcome
    anytime!! Glad you had a wonderful and memorable 1st Christmas at Gram's and Greenpa's.
    Love to you all.
    Shannon Please tell your Gram that new hip is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Precious Amazing Gracie Grace, at first I thought it was the Sugarplum Fairy! I should know that only you could out do her! I'd like to say that you 'rock' baby girl, but in this case, I believe 'glide' and 'graceful' are more in line with a Plumperina. But Gracie Grace, don't pay them any mind. Every ounce on you is pure beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to all of you! And happy 9 months old to Grace. She sure looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, WE need that Plumperina. So sweet, so gorgeous! Grace, we've missed you and your parents.... and you should know that as soon as we got home from the airport, Indio grabbed the card of Grace we have in our basket o'holiday cheer, and cooed, "Oh, Gracie.... awwww, sweet Gracie". Seriously, it was his first sentiment when we came home.
    :)

    Love and wishes for the very best the New Year can bring to you three!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete