Thursday, December 8, 2011

This Little Piggy Went To Graceland

From Nose Sucker to Toes Sucker:

8 comments:

  1. Flexible! Is that a future dancer I see there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to be so limber! Just wait until you can walk - it won't be long - but I think you might be dancing first. You will keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes also. Sweet hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUCH better than nose sucker....just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  4. toes are meant to be pointed gracie...come to baby ballet class!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa R. in CaliforniaDecember 9, 2011 at 1:24 AM

    Well, Mom and Dad, Grandpa R. took his strilized nuckle with him back to California so I have to suck on something.
    Sincerely,
    The Gracer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandpa, I am only 8 months old and already I know how to spell knuckle.
    The Gracer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, just remember you have two feet, so be sure to give each one a good licking. You are a doll in all that you do...sending our love to you.....Kay & Jim

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boys are just amazed still by what Arina can do with her legs, and the fact that she can put her feet over her head!

    ReplyDelete