Monday, December 19, 2011

First Christmas in Graceland

10 comments:

  1. I love that last picture!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love. Can't wait for Saturday! I hope Grace is prepared for hours upon hours of cuddling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, you have blessed all of our lives - I know you will have a great Christmas - you are too cute - you are the best gift of this Christmas! Love, hugs and kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Grace! Love, Ben

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa R. in chilly California.December 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM

    Merry Christmas to God's gift of Grace. You are so cute and precious. For Christmas your parents gave each other the best Christmas gift ever: You! The highlight of my year was seeing you in person. Thanks, Grace, for making this a Merry Christmas for every one your life has touched.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, Merry Christmas to you baby girl, Mom & Dad too...Thanks for helping to make this a blessed Christmas, by you being in it. One day when your older you will see how much you are so loved by your folks, and we thank them for sharing you with us whom also love you...Happy 1st Christmas.....xoxoxo K&J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could never describe the joy the story of Grace has brought to our lives every day since she came down from heaven. Love to Jenni, Darren and Grace,
    Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace is a movie star!!! Such a natural - watch out Angelina Jolie - grace is going to kick your butt! Love the video. I keep replaying it xoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete