Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sadie Smile

There's nothing quite as infectious as a baby's smile.

As a parent, you take care of your new soul-sucker for weeks.  More than happy to be doing it, but not getting much feedback.

And then, one day, POW!


And what a beautiful smile it is....


Sadie, a smile from you makes us want to move the world.


And we have the feeling you already know that and are more than willing to use it against us.


6 comments:

  1. Sadie Sadie, what a beautiful smile you have...and you will have your parents and sister doing your will and most likely already do... Sweet and adorable you are. xxoo K&J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie - that smile says a lot! Just keep on smiling, pretty girl. Mommy, Daddy and Grace will be there to take care of all your needs. I can't wait to see what fun you and Grace will have. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.G. JUST THE CUTEST. XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, Angelic, Content, Impish!
    I love them all!
    Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last one! You guys might be in for some trouble! Love you, sweet Sadie!

    ReplyDelete