Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Extensions

Hair has never been a problem in Graceland.   

Well, we should say it's always been plentiful.


At three months, Grace had a nice little coif.  


It's all well documented here.

For Sadie's three-month 'do, she can wear it only one way...and that's barely.


So Grammy decided to provide a little hair help.


And leaves a little girl wondering just what kind of family she's been born into.



5 comments:

  1. Sadie...I am so sorry but your cousin Clare made me but this for you. Maybe if Mama put it a little more forward on your head....blame that cousin of yours.

    xoxo
    gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!! sadie you are a fashion forward kind of kid... soon all the babies on the playground will be wearing fake pony tails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I predict that this is the 3 year old Sadie hair do. How adorable!
    xoxo, Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadie, I am sure your hair will grow long like Grace's hair has. You have lots of bows, clips, bands, etc. to keep it out of your face! I can't wait to see all of those cute hairstyles that your family will try....

    ReplyDelete