This is wrong. Sorry Sweet Girl. I'll be there soon. xo
ha! time for new shorts!
She is growing like a weed! Ben's bum isn't doing to well as pooping often is newest favorite thing to do:(
Ha! Gracer, I think you rocked those spandex shorts! You'd look beautiful in anything! xoxo
Hey...that's a Padre's t-shirt holding our Gracer. It can only be Uncle Alec. :)
Cute from ALL angles!
super yummy buns! can't wait to squeeze 'em!
Pajama jeans from QVC?
Sassypants <3
This is wrong. Sorry Sweet Girl. I'll be there soon. xo
ReplyDeleteha! time for new shorts!
ReplyDeleteShe is growing like a weed! Ben's bum isn't doing to well as pooping often is newest favorite thing to do:(
ReplyDeleteHa! Gracer, I think you rocked those spandex shorts! You'd look beautiful in anything! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHey...that's a Padre's t-shirt holding our Gracer. It can only be Uncle Alec. :)
ReplyDeleteCute from ALL angles!
ReplyDeletesuper yummy buns! can't wait to squeeze 'em!
ReplyDeletePajama jeans from QVC?
ReplyDeleteSassypants <3
ReplyDelete