YEAH!!!!!!! Oh Gracie you are standing, that means dancing is around the corner!!!woohoo... love A.J.
Grace, you are amazing - standing so tall! I can't wait to take a walk with you in a couple of weeks!
Grace, you are so out standing....standing alone all by yourself, what a graceful sweetheart you are....proud of you...xoxo K&J
Such a strong little peanut! She never fails to make me smile. :) -Gigs-
Way to go Gracer.....you'll be off & running before you know it! xoxoBarb
Keep up the good work, Gracer! Miss you and love you so much. xoxo Grammy
What a darling sight! I guess the Christmas tree will be up high on a table. Grace, I think you're the first baby in my life to learn to stand and dance at the same time.xoxoxoxo, Aunt Dee
Go Grace go!
YEAH!!!!!!! Oh Gracie you are standing, that means dancing is around the corner!!!woohoo... love A.J.
ReplyDeleteGrace, you are amazing - standing so tall! I can't wait to take a walk with you in a couple of weeks!
ReplyDeleteGrace, you are so out standing....standing alone all by yourself, what a graceful sweetheart you are....proud of you...xoxo K&J
ReplyDeleteSuch a strong little peanut! She never fails to make me smile. :) -Gigs-
ReplyDeleteWay to go Gracer.....you'll be off & running before you know it!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Barb
Keep up the good work, Gracer! Miss you and love you so much.
ReplyDeletexoxo Grammy
What a darling sight! I guess the Christmas tree will be up high on a table. Grace, I think you're the first baby in my life to learn to stand and dance at the same time.
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo, Aunt Dee
Go Grace go!
ReplyDelete