Sunday, July 7, 2013

Under The Sea

During our recent trip to Minneapolis (which was all about a family reunion - we're just collecting pictures to tell that story), Graceland headed to the aquarium at the Mall of America.

It gave Grace a chance to get up close and personal with the fish.   And a chance to lick all the fish tanks.


My good friend Jen lives in Minneapolis, and we were lucky enough to have her and her daughter Addie show us around.


The coolest part of the aquarium is this tube that allows you to walk underneath all kinds of fish, including sharks!


Grace loved it, and seemed to get that she was on a special trip with her family.


And Daddy loved seeing his big girl getting into it, after multiple trips of sleeping through the zoo.


Sadie also got into the action, checking out all the colorful animal life, from a stroller's perspective.


The Land of 10,000 Lakes sure knows how to deliver the sea life.

4 comments:

  1. Grace and Sadie - you are the cutest little mermaids I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa R. in CaliforniaJuly 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

    I can sure sea you enjoyed your Minnesota trip. Now you are all four primed to make the big jump to California. We can't wait to visit Graceland and then have Graceland visit us. Jesus loves you and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! We haven't been to the aquarium since Ben was a baby. I wonder how he would respond at 2.5 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute blog of Precious Amazing Gracie Grace and Sweet Sadie. Please tell Gracer that when she visits Grandma and Grandpa in California, I will make double sure that they have popsicles for her every single day so that she doesn't have to lick glass, silly girl. Your blog lit up my day. Blessings and love to all.

    ReplyDelete