Thursday, July 18, 2013

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Four years ago today, I married this guy:



In this dance of marriage, there is a lot of laughter,


a lot of love.


Judgment is occasionally called into question,


but it's a dance I would do again and again.


I love you Darren!  

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to two crazy kids! We're so glad you said YES! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Jenni and Darren and best wishes for many more years of loving and dancing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful gifts have come in those 4 years!!! Thanks for sharing all of them.
    xoxoxo, Aunt Deedlededee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on your Happy 4th Anniversary...you two have brought forth two beautiful little girls in sealing your love for each other and them....Blessing to your choices of this union of LOVE....K&J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandpa R. in CaliforniaJuly 19, 2013 at 2:25 AM

    Dear God's gift of Grace.Congratulations to your parents on their 4th. wedding anniversary. As Grandma R. says, "You have to be married 4 years before you can be married 55 years." They are finally taking your grandpa's advice and will be going on a two day sweetheart trip. Abner may be the result of this trip. Just sayin'.
    Jesus loves you and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your dress and you are beautiful! Grace looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete