Grace's life is full of appointments.
Every week, she has nine therapy session and four days of school. She has regular checkups with her cardiologist, her pulmonologist, her ear, nose and throat doctor, her opthalmologist, and her pediatrician.
And she's not even two and a half.
Sheesh!
It's time to make a fun appointment.
Let's go get our hair done.
Bye-bye, long locks!
This is Grace's first cut, so we had to do it New York style. Flag down that cab chair, Gracer!
Like any good salon, Grace grabbed a gossip magazine (or Elmo book) while the stylist did her magic.
Grace is not always great with letting someone comb her hair, so we were a little nervous on how still she would keep her head, while the scissors were flying around.
But she was great, just going with the flow and enjoying the pampering.
The shop was great, too...giving Grace a "First Cut" certificate along with a small baggie of her cut hair.
And the big reveal!





Grace, what an exciting event! You look like you were having a good time - reading a book while riding in your taxi...You look so grown-up with your new 'doo'. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks....
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning Grace! Ben can't wait to meet you next week!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteGrace is a wonder! She is 'up' for anything new with complete cooperation. She was adorable before, adorable after!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo, Aunt Dee
yay! Rachel wasn't so great but has gotten much better and loves that she gets a lollipop during her visits since she doesn't get anything like that at home! you'll find it's so much easier to comb hair that short too. :)
ReplyDeleteYour so brave! I think of getting Vada's hair cut all of the time! I love little girls with short hair but I just can not bring myself to cut hers off. So I live through photos of others. Grace is such a princess! I loved her hair long and I love it now! She can make anything look fantastic because she is just that cute!
ReplyDeleteLong hair, short hair, no hair - Gracer....you have a serious case of the cutes and are always lookin' good! Miss you and little Sades and hope to see you soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLet's hair it for Grace! Lookin pretty cute! xoxo
ReplyDelete