Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Big Blur

I'm a big fan of chase scenes in movies.

Throw in one person running down another person, on foot, in cars, you can even thrown in a helicopter or tank, and I'm hooked.

But living life as one big chase scene, and I'm pooped.

Here are the "chasees".





No, seriously, stay still.

Even the quickest shutter speed can't capture these never-ending balls of movement.


I'm sure 2014 is just the beginning of chasing girls for me, and not in the college years way.



3 comments:

  1. It looks like dance school is just around the corner. Mommy and Daddy will have to brush up on their dancing skills also. Keep on dancing, Grace and Sadie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are chasing them now, but in a few years there will be many more male chasers! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace and Sadie.....you two are the cutest,,,bringing in the New Year showing your happiness and LOVE....for each other....Hugs

    ReplyDelete