We were joined by family and friends as we made our way around Central Park.
Aunt Molly made the trip up from Washington, and the girls just love her. Even if they show that love by catching a few zzz's.
One of Grace's Early Intervention therapists even showed up. This is Brigitte, Grace's former Occupational Therapist with Grammy.
At the end of the walk, Grace got herself a nice medal for her accomplishment.
But the real celebration began back home with some "Ride A Little Horsey", and Greenpa happily playing the role of "horsey."
Happy Buddy Walk 2014, Gracer!








Grace, you have a great family and support team. We are so proud of you! Wished we lived closer so we could participate in events like this...xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteIs it weird that when I saw Grace's amazing blue sneakers in these pictures I started singing "I love my blue shoes, I love my blue shoes, I love my blue shoes" from Pete the Cat? :) I'm glad the Buddy Walk tradition is keeping on! Sad I missed it this year but I still sport my Team Graceland tee!
ReplyDeletexoxo