Oh Amazing Gracie Grace and Sadie, I am so sad that I feel tears when I think about your having been so close here in California and I did not get to meet you. I looked so forward to getting right down to your level for a grand visit.
Oh boy! If those are anything but Grandma R cookies, the snack provider could be in big trouble. Surely, you wouldn't give them oreos or something???? Looking good girls, looking good!! xo
Oh Amazing Gracie Grace and Sadie,
ReplyDeleteI am so sad that I feel tears when I think about your having been so close here in California and I did not get to meet you. I looked so forward to getting right down to your level for a grand visit.
Sad Sara in California
Did they even taste the cookie? It looks like they smeared it on their faces. I know they eat neater than that. Maybe the manager will be fired!
ReplyDeleteOh boy! If those are anything but Grandma R cookies, the snack provider could be in big trouble. Surely, you wouldn't give them oreos or something???? Looking good girls, looking good!! xo
ReplyDeleteYum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum!
ReplyDeleteI hope you served milk with those cookies, daddy. As you know, that offsets any damage the sweetness could do. I love the happy faces!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt dee