Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beaming

In case you needed a little more sunshine on this 3-day weekend!






10 comments:

  1. Grace is a ray of sunshine from New York to California and all over the world! What a smile! Memorial Day is for special memories of our loved ones and for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I needed this today. What a cutie.



    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow jenni, i just love her chubby self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Jesus wants me for a sunshine, a sunshine,
    To shine for Him each day.
    Jesus wants me for a sunshine, a sunshine,
    I'll be a sunshine today."

    Precious Amazing Gracie Grace, that is absoluely the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw today's pics. I can't help but know that He beams for you, too. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Texas Friends, The BarclaysMay 27, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    Sweet Grace, Right now in our part of Texas the sun is shining brightly and it is 92 degrees. However, it does not begin to equal your beaming smile and joy. Thanks for sharing that with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day our little beaming ray of sun shine...you are a brightness that brings a smile to all that see's your wonderful happy smiles...which brings joy to all who love you dear Grace....xoxoxo ... love you....

    ReplyDelete
  7. "You are MY sunshine Grace!" says Ben.

    ReplyDelete