Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

Today felt like summer in NYC.  Hot and humid.  But this being the only day of the holiday weekend that we all had off from work together, we decided to brave the heat.  


Of course, Grace heard the word "holiday" and immediately thought "ensemble".  

flip flop hairclip courtesy of Grammy

This is also the official weekend that the city of New York turns on the water features in all of the playgrounds.  Being over 80 degrees, and having a water-lovin gal in tow, we beelined to one of these playgrounds.  


Grace seemed to be more excited about her fountain playmates than about the water itself.


Happy Memorial Day!


6 comments:

  1. I salute you, sweet girl. You are a little bundle of red, white, and blue love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for the red, white, and blue and our Precious Amazing Gracie Grace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby Gracie! I had Arina looking so cute today too. Until she went to her brothers baseball practice for two hours. She was so dirty we had to hose her down when we got home! Happy Memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There she is - Miss America Grace - how patriotic can one girl get! Enjoy that water - splish, splash!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the only way you can possibly outdo this holiday ensemble is to strap some roman candles and sparklers to her barrettes for July 4th! I'm on it..Jen not to worry! Happy Memorial Day Gracie!
    -Texan

    ReplyDelete