Saturday, July 7, 2012

Function Over Form

In Graceland, you do what it takes to get things done.   It might not always be pretty, but it works.    
Take Grace's crawling style.


And we are starting to think that the Gracer might have some feline DNA in her.   She can entertain herself for most of the afternoon, throwing her ball and chasing it.



8 comments:

  1. Grace may not score a 10 in form but a 10+ in determination - a girl has to do what a girl has to do! Keep up the good work - have a ball, Grace! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I am so, so proud of you! This is amazing!! You'll be flying around your house in no time. Do you think it's too early to sign us both up for the Disney Princess Half-Marathon? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Rhythmic Gymnastics in her future... she has style, form, creative choreography, and a killer straddle thru! love you Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Given it's been awhile since I last visited Graceland, what amazing progress! Well done Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suggest swimming lessons; I see a killer scissors kick here!
    Love, Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man her hair seems super duper dark! I think swimming lessons is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, you are such a go getter--getting to your destination -- that is when you have your eyes on the prize...love your movements and its a great way to travel. ALSO-Your Hair, I see is getting long and you will soon be ready for a pony tail...enjoy your summer...K&J

    ReplyDelete