Here's a reminder...
Since then, Gracie the Yodeling Cowgirl has been working out in the back forty.
And while her balance doesn't allow for a graceful dismount, when she's riding, her Yee-haw smile says it all.
And it doesn't show in the picture, but she also likes to aggressively kick the side of the horse's flanks, because apparently, just rocking back and forth isn't enough for our little jockey, she wants to open this pony up on the back stretch.
Ride 'em girl!


:)
ReplyDeleteGrace, you are the cutest little cowgirl I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteKeep on smilin' and kickin' - I am sure Mommy and Daddy will look for a real pony for you to ride....xoxoxo
You go Grace!
ReplyDeleteAnd Precious Amazing Gracie Grace, when mama and daddy buy you that real pony, don't forget your boots and hat. I think that red would look nice! Yippee, ride it Gracer!
ReplyDelete