Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Water Bug

Everyday is swim day in Graceland.  Unfortunately, for our little Dara Torres, it always takes place in  a little plastic bathtub.  And while splashing around in ten gallons of warm water is a treat, it always seems to get interrupted with annoying things like washing behind the ears, and bedtime.

So imagine the thrill of seeing a HUGE bathtub in Grammy and Greenpa's backyard!


Grace loved to kick around and occasionally give the water a quick taste, just like in the bathtub.


Thankfully, the summer has just begun.   We'll be back real soon!




5 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Poor Addy freaks out when we take her in the pool, even in the floaty things :( so happy that Grace loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, what a beautiful bathtub Grammy and Greenpa have - I know you will enjoy it more when you are visiting there this summer - looks like all of you were having fun. It looks like swimming lessons are just around the corner - what a splash you are making with everyone!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, how cool you are...I want to come and join you....maybe I can find a floater tube with shade here in Ca. You are adorable as always in all your playful fun things to do...xoxoxo K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Amazing Gracie Grace,
    Why I was doing the very same thing that you were today in the backyard, too. Now why couldn't we have spent the time together? I really hate to say it, but your bathing suit looks far better on you than mine does on me! Now why is that? Your kicks underwater were terrific. Keep swimming, special friend. Maybe someday when you come to California, we can do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace is a water baby for sure!

    ReplyDelete