She has been getting so tired during the 6 o'clock hour in the afternoon, that there was no way she would stay awake past 7. Tonight, we tried a more substantial snack after her afternoon nap so we could push back dinner a little.
So how did we celebrate the newfound nightlife in Graceland?
Much like we do in the day...to the swings!
With the longer shadows bouncing off her face, you could tell Grace thought she was getting away with something. But the joy was pure.
One day soon, Grace, we'll introduce you to the sunset.


I haven't been over here in a while and let me say ...what a big girl she is! So pretty still. Sunset next haha. I get it Grace...some days I wanna be in jammies buy 5:30! She can come hang with the elderly me. We will get our swinging done and be bedded down with the chickens. Unless of course Dallas is on. ;)
ReplyDeletePure joy, the love and sunshine pouring out of her heart and smile, so sweet! I can not wait to see you all again. xo
ReplyDeleteBen can make it to 7, at night maybe 7:30 somedays. When daylight savings time ends, he can once again experience a sunset! Grace, please let your mommy and daddy sleep in a little. But Ben isn't much for sleeping in either. 6:30 is his usual wake up time.
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, I just saw your Granny & Grandpa R. You're such a cute and sweet little girl. Wish I could see you. I'll try to write to you again sometime. Will try to check out your blog again. See ya'.
ReplyDeleteAunt Sheryl