Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Still Do

Three years ago today, I said "I do!" to a man who makes me laugh, who makes me happy, who makes me feel safe, and who challenges me to be better.  


I knew I had found a good partner for life, and these past 3 years have proven that beyond my highest hopes.  And while I sometimes worry about the dance moves that Grace is picking up from him, I know she couldn’t have a better father to take care of her. 


Thank you for being our calm.  Thank you for always finding the silver lining in any situation.  I love you Darren, and there's no one else I'd rather be on this adventure with.



8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Jenni and Darren! Best wishes for many more years of happiness and love together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still do about him too despite his naughtiness in front of his mother-in-law!? Happy Anniversary! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Jenni and Darren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to both of you! In 2009 when you were married, rehearsals began and 'The Re-Producers' was released in 2011 when Grace made her debut. What an accomplishment by both of you - all of you are very special in our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lloyd's of CaliforniaJuly 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM

    Hi Darren and Jenni,
    What an honor for me to be Darren's father and Jenni's father-in-law. There couldn't be a better wife for our Darren than Jenni in the entire universe. She is beautiful
    and has given us a beautiful granddaughter. Your wedding pictures remind me of one of the most enjoyable weekends in my life. Continue to take time to be sweethearts. Your lives and marriage blesses ours. Jesus loves you and my precious Bonnie and I love you. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Darren and Jenni on your 3rd wonderful years in Marriage. Also the great gift of your baby girl Grace....sharing your life adventure with us all, you guys are the greatest... wishing many more wonderful years together with each other and your Family...Bless you all...K&J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you guys, what a fun memory it was for all of us! Hope to see you all soon.
    Love,
    Barb & the rest of the Schmanks
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary you wild and crazy guys! What a beautiful tribute to your relationship -you are so loving to each other and that says it all. I am so happy and proud to glom onto your wonderful family. Love you all

    ReplyDelete