Saturday, August 11, 2012

If You Want To Keep Track Of Your Children...

...buy them a tambourine.


As as long as your loved one is channeling their inner Tracy Partridge, you can leave the room and listen for the racket.


It's seriously better than a baby monitor.


It's when things get quiet that you need to worry.


The percussion section is ready in Graceland.



6 comments:

  1. That a way to go, Grace. Keep on making music. When she starts walking, just put bells on her shoestrings and when you don't hear the jingles, you better go looking for her. What a cutie! xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been too good a checking in on the blogs that I follow, two older girls on summer break has had a lot to do with that but man has your little princess grown! She looks healthy and happy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so great, I can HEAR them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben is a drummer. He and Grace, I'm sure, could make lovely music together:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be too much musical pressure, she looks a little stressed in the 4th picture...I'm getting her finger paint!
    -Tex

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are fans of maracas over at our house :) Serves the same tracking purpose tho!

    ReplyDelete