Monday, August 20, 2012

Sis Boom Bah


Membership to The Only Child Club expires February 2013.  

25 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Woo. Hoo! xoxo

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy and I know it and I'm clapping and stomping!!!
    In all the world, there is nothing better than a sister!
    Love, love, love, Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, congrats to the 3 of you! Someone's going to be very lucky to call Grace their big sister!! Love, Judy xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEE!!!! Congratulations all around, especially to you big sister grace!! So excited for your growing family! Love to all xoxo lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Siblings are the best!! That's a lucky baby to have a sister as sweet and fun as you, Gracer. Love you and can't wait to see you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, congratulations! This news made my day! Grace will be the best big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I say WOO.HOO.? We are so grateful and so blessed. Gracer will be a wonderful big sister. WE love you all. xoxomom

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEEHAW!!!! Love you guys. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to mention that grace will be the best big sister ever, except, of course, for her mom! Love you guys and am so excited! YAY ! YIPPEE! WAHOO! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS NEWS JUST PUTS A BIGGGG SMILE ON MY FACE!!! SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU!!! :)))))))
    XOXOXOXOOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news, so exciting!! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!! Congrats!!
    xoxox
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grace what wonderful news you have sent and the best I've heard in a long time- and you looking like the happiest big sister with your cute shirt. You will be a great sister..I'm so happy for you all...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Wonderful news. Peggy and I are so happy for all of you. Lots of prayers and loving thoughts headed your way.

    love,

    Peggy and John Helm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rah! Rah! Rah! What great news!!! Congratulations to all. Love, J. Jones

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great news for you, Grace. You can teach the new baby all the fun things that you have learned - your Mommy and Daddy are so special and so are you! Can't wait to see you and play with you. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hip Hip Hooray! Gracie you will be wonderful big sister. We are so excited for you and mommy and daddy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooo Hoo!!!! Gracie is going to be an awesome big sister just like Leanne is to me :-) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What wonderful, exciting news! I am so thrilled for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay for all the Reynolds!! What great news!!
    Such a lucky baby to be born into such a loving and caring family for sure.
    We're so happy for all of you!
    Love,
    Patsy and Tom Cecil

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful, wonderful news. Grace will be a great big sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So excited for you guys! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!
    Aimee :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. As one with many older sisters, I have to say this babe has such a blessing in YOU, Gracer! Your little one will look up to you and help you to know just how special you are... God bless you little baby and Gracer, and God bless the Mama and the Papa!!! <3 durans.

    ReplyDelete