We here in Graceland have been on the receiving end of amazing and, at times, overwhelming, amounts of support. This blog has brought us love and comfort from friends and family - some who we've known our whole lives but so many who we've just come to know through the blogosphere. (I think at one time I promised myself I wouldn't use the word blogosphere....but I digress) The power of complete strangers caring enough to take a moment to send us words of encouragement and comfort is beyond what can be described in words.
It's time for us to pass it on. Won't you please help support a fellow mom blogger, Carrie? We've mentioned her before. Her daughter had open heart surgery 2 years before Grace, and the cuteness and healthiness radiating from her little face gave us such great hope in times when our fear got the best of us.
One week ago, Carrie was diagnosed with a large brain tumor that requires surgery. You can read about the day she learned this diagnosis here. As you can see from this post, she is a gifted writer. As you can also see, she is scared. How could she not be? But even more clearly than that, she is brave. I am in awe of her strength and humor and love of Oreos.
On Tuesday, just 12 days after learning about the tumor, she will be undergoing surgery. Won't you please visit her blog and leave a note of support before Tuesday to let her know she is not alone? It would mean so much to us if you could help us pass along the love that we received last year during our health scare.
Click HERE to visit Carrie.
Thank you!

Jenni--Thank you so much. Lots of love from the Midwest. <3 Carrie
ReplyDeleteHi Jenni,
ReplyDeleteI wrote Carrie but for some reason, I couldn't send it. Bonnie and I are praying for her.
We will be praying for Carrie!
ReplyDelete