There has been another Cousin Attack in Graceland.
We feel it's our familial duty to put out this warning to all prospective cousin visitors.
Last week, my cousin Barb and her friend Rita visited NYC Graceland. While Barb had seen the previous cousin carnage, she thought she might be safe, considering Grace's belief that all blondes are princesses..
The afternoon started off well. Grace was mesmerized by Rita's flowered shirt, sparkly necklace and clicky fingernails.
But it soon turned uncomfortable when Grace turned her attention to Barb.
The Kiss Monster was out in full form, and no part of Barb's face was safe. Barb took this as evidence to crown herself Grace's Favorite Person, but it is more likely that she became Grace's Favorite Human Teething Toy.
Watch out, blog-reading cousins, The Gracer is-a-coming for you!




Grace, you are getting a lot of practice with your kisses and hugs. It won't be long until you can share some of them with us! Can't wait!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
Being a blonde princess, I can't wait to get face time with you, grace! You get more adorable every day and I can't wait tossed you again! Love ya xoxo princess lisa
ReplyDeleteI meant to see you again. Not to toss you again!
ReplyDeleteYay, my life is now complete, I made the blog & got the most kisses from Grace!! I win & I'll be back for more....
ReplyDeletexoxo
Barb
Babies are Barb's life and the Gracer knows it! I want to be next!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Dee
Well, git yerself out here, girl!
DeleteSo...I just put Sophie to bed and she kissed my check by licking it.
ReplyDelete--"What was that?" I asked.
--"Grace's kiss" She replied.
And went right into bed happy as could be.
Oh Grace, you are one gorgeous girl! Love the hair bow :-)
ReplyDelete