Precious Amazing Gracie Grace, Am I hearing sound coming out of that mouth or is it just a huge, scrunched up yawn? Hopefully, it is joyful excitement for Grandpa and Grandma R, but somehow, I am doubting that one. Whatever, it's really pretty cute and I for one am ever so thankful for your life! You keep all of your fans forever amazed.
Hahahaha. Love you baby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletePrecious Amazing Gracie Grace,
ReplyDeleteAm I hearing sound coming out of that mouth or is it just a huge, scrunched up yawn? Hopefully, it is joyful excitement for Grandpa and Grandma R, but somehow, I am doubting that one. Whatever, it's really pretty cute and I for one am ever so thankful for your life! You keep all of your fans forever amazed.
sing it gracie! you are already teaching the rest of the world to sing too, and for that, we are very grateful~
ReplyDeletelove you, A.J.
Oh Grace - Ben sends you a big hug!
ReplyDelete