Friday, August 2, 2013

The Ladies Who Lunch

Have you heard the news?!  There's a new customer at Cafe Graceland!!


Look!


She seems pretty happy in her new seat, and is it just us or does the twinkle in her eye indicate a Buster-in-training?


Of course, the Gracer is excited to show her the ropes, starting with proper table etiquette.


And Sades seemed to pick it up quickly


Mealtime is a little more lively around these parts, with alternating bites.  Chicken nuggets for you, prunes for you.


And for this happy gal....


 ...more people at the dinner table is something to celebrate.




5 comments:

  1. As a resident babysitter, I have to say that the Gracer is so generous, courteous and patient while Sades gets her spoonfuls. Not sure if that will continue but for now, Grace - you are quite the hostess.

    xoxo Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lady who would like to have lunch with both of you. Please keep me posted as to the menu selection since I am a fussy eater. Maybe I will bring my own food and share it with you - mark your calendar for the first week of October.
    I'll be there....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cute girls!! And I hear that the chicken nuggets and prunes dish at Café Graceland is the hot new NYC special getting rave reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take these girls to lunch!!! playdate soon??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing out loud right now, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete