For some, it's Gangnam Style.
For others, they go a little more classic, with some Elvis, or even the Hokey Pokey.
The one song that no matter when it's played, they drop everything and dance.
For Grace, all she needs is a mirror and Bruno Mars' Runaway Baby.
Wow Darren! I wonder where she got those groovy dance moves! xo. Aunt Dee
ReplyDeleteStop. It. The crazy dance moves continue......not only Daddy Darren but a little Uncle Alec pushing some air. Gracer - pay a little more attention to Mama's moves.
ReplyDeletexoxoGrammy
Hi God's gift of Grace,
ReplyDeleteYou really get going on that song. However, I am a little disappointed because I thought your favorite song was, Take Me Out to the Ball Game. We will see you soon after we get back from Alaska. I love you and Jesus loves you,
Looking good Grace. Keep on dancing!
ReplyDeletesweetness. i love her moves.
ReplyDelete