Dear God's gifts of Grace and Sadie, That video was precious. I am glad your parents bought me those nice walking shoes. I will need them to keep up with you two walk and rollers. Jesus loves you both and so does Grandma R. and I. We'll see you soon!
You Grace along with your rock en roll sister Sadie are the Go GO girls....Its so good to see you walking with such Grace, GRACE. Keep us posted on the great walks you take, be sure to take a parent along....I just loved seeing you both. xoxo K&J...
I just can't stop watching this. It is so wonderful to see you girls movin' and shakin'. Tell Grandma R to bring her sneakers in October - I think she's going to need them!
Keep up the good work, girls! It won't be long until you're dancing with the King of the Twist - Greenpa! Miss your sweet faces.
ReplyDeletexoxo Grammy
Dear God's gifts of Grace and Sadie,
ReplyDeleteThat video was precious. I am glad your parents bought me those nice walking shoes. I will need them to keep up with you two walk and rollers. Jesus loves you both and so does Grandma R. and I. We'll see you soon!
It's a miracle!! not walking, almost running! Watch out! The Graceland Sisters are about to get into everything!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Dee
You Grace along with your rock en roll sister Sadie are the Go GO girls....Its so good to see you walking with such Grace, GRACE. Keep us posted on the great walks you take, be sure to take a parent along....I just loved seeing you both. xoxo K&J...
ReplyDeleteI just can't stop watching this. It is so wonderful to see you girls movin' and shakin'. Tell Grandma R to bring her sneakers in October - I think she's going to need them!
ReplyDeletexoxoGrams
wow Grace!!! you are both such a big girls now. I love this clip.
ReplyDelete