Well, I've seen sweet baby, Bitty Baby (matching cap and gown), LaCucaraca baby (please tell me that she can wear that skirt again)and now, tough gal baby! What next for my beloved little great grand-niece!
ahhhhhhh!! I'm SO glad its rubbing off on her! She's the most stylish baby ever. After she graduates from this level of her fashion schooling, there's more to come. Next stop- Vogue?!
stop yourselves.....
ReplyDeleteStart spreading the news. This girl can make it anywhere!
ReplyDeleteWell, I've seen sweet baby, Bitty Baby (matching cap and gown), LaCucaraca baby (please tell me that she can wear that skirt again)and now, tough gal baby! What next for my beloved little great grand-niece!
ReplyDeleteMom and I are looking at Grace's photos and she looks like an angel. Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhh!! I'm SO glad its rubbing off on her! She's the most stylish baby ever. After she graduates from this level of her fashion schooling, there's more to come. Next stop- Vogue?!
ReplyDeleteHaha! She's an absolute doll! Dying to meet her!
ReplyDelete