Monday, January 16, 2012

One Ringy Dingy

A favorite sound in Graceland is bells, and our little hero is coming off her Yuletide high. With all the bells packed away for the season, it's obvious she's jonesing for some ring-a-dings.

So leave it to the Gracer to don her merry stripes and do her best Salvation Army bellringer impersonation.

It's not a profession easily learned. Lesson one: Keep your eye on the bell.



After a few tries, and a couple of thrown clangers, the girl's got rhythm...and speed.




Next lesson: lady-like leg etiquette.

4 comments:

  1. she obviously does some yoga when she is not ringing the bells. what a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She can ring better than any of those salvation army ringers! I can't believe how much chunk that girl has now that her heart is fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonight I marvel as I listen to the little bell ringer and think how easy it would be to take that task for granted, but nope, I just won't do it. I see God's hand and the patience of two people continually refining and fine tuning our Precious Amazing Gracie Grace into the whole package He designed when He created her. Once more, she brings tears and smiles to our faces in California! Ring on Gracie, ring on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, the BELLS are ringing for me and my Gal....that's you Grace.....You do good, love to you.....K&J

    ReplyDelete