WHAT a sweetheart....you are joy in letting us watch your reactions..(thanks dad)..keep standing up for your rights...I'm standing behind you Grace....we love you,,,Kay & Jim
I think Grace is looking for the hamburger and french fries - it won't be long. Dad will have to sneak them in - whoops, I think your Mommy might read this. Just kidding!
He he, that girl wasn't giving up that tray easily!
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing when Uncle Alec pulls away my dinner plate. I feel your pain, Gracer.
ReplyDeleteWHAT a sweetheart....you are joy in letting us watch your reactions..(thanks dad)..keep standing up for your rights...I'm standing behind you Grace....we love you,,,Kay & Jim
ReplyDeleteI think Grace is looking for the hamburger and french fries - it won't be long. Dad will have to sneak them in - whoops, I think your Mommy might read this. Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteGrace, I have that same kung-fu grip on my wine glass! Love you xoLisa
ReplyDelete