![]() |
| It's football day AGAIN? |
And while we live in New York, Gram and most of my extended family are from Wisconsin. So sorry New York, but the Gracer can't let her Gram down.
Until then, Grace is just hanging out with her new best friend:
Happy Sunday! Let's Go Pack!






Yeah Baby....that's what I'm talkin' about! Gracer - you're wearing that Green and Gold proud. Wooohooo - Gooooo Packers! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletePacker t-shirt ....check
ReplyDeletePacker fluffy socks....check
Green and Gold balloons on the mailbox....check
Packer earrings...check
Cheesehead...check
Grace, this is a tough lesson for your first NFL season but no matter how prepared we are, our boys have to bring it. We did our part but sometimes that's just not enough.
Spring training starts in a couple months - get your Phillies' gear out.
xoxo
Grams
love this last picture!! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, sweet Grace,
ReplyDeleteYour Grams is right except we didn't do our part!!
You, on the other hand look soooo much better than
the Pack did today - Keep up your good work through the year cuz you are a winner!! Much cuter too!
Phillies??? Whatever!
Love ya,
Shannon
Dear God's gift of Grace, Your parents may wait until you are older to tell you this but GB really means, Go Broncos. But the Broncos are broken and the Packers are packing. Therefore, Go Forty Niners! Your precious mother's team won't need gloves and heaters to play in sunny California. I love you Grace.
ReplyDeleteHi..I am enjoying your blog and a fellow blogger... I also work with youth with disabilities and it is going to be fun to watch Grace grow. I ALSO am a Wisconsinite and I root for the football season to be over! Thanks for your sharing and posts. Look forward to reading. You can check mine out too. It's Alie's Handbasket.
ReplyDelete