There is a winter chill in the air, and Grace couldn't be happier. It is the perfect excuse to show off her newest winter accessories.
![]() |
| Mom, are you getting my boots? Make sure they see the boots. |
As requested. Pardon the similarity to the wicked witch of the east after the twister.
She was super excited to receive this cute topper in the mail from Cousin Judy, and she wanted it to be just perfect for her photo shoot.
This thing keeps my head warm and I get doggie ears? Count me so in.
Daddy wanted me to try the chin strap. Dude, this is not a football helmet.
By the way, our little Gracer tipped the scale (literally) at 18 pounds, 7 ounces and 28 inches long. She's sweet potatoed her way above the 75th percentile in both categories on the Down syndrome growth chart.





She's the Rachel Zoe for babies...now I want to go buy that hat!
ReplyDelete-texan
She's getting to be such a big girl! Kamdyn has those same boots. They are cute.
ReplyDeleteGrace, you are getting so big - keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI see you are ready for the winter in New York. It looks like Dad is ready for spring training - who put the SF Giants in that picture?
Dear God's gift of Grace,
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable! I am honored to be your grandpa. I love all these pictures but my favorite is the warm head and doggy ears photo. Could your dad and mom have it copied and send it to me?
Will you work on that request? Thank you. I will see you in six weeks. I will bring my sterilized knuckle with me. I love you and Jesus loves you.
Grace is such a fashionista:)
ReplyDeleteLookin' good, Grace! Glad you like the cute hat!
ReplyDelete~Cousin Judy