Aw, Gracie...it's amazing how you can make me laugh just be being YOU! I adore checking in on you ever since the day you were 'love bombed.' You make me smile, little one!
well now, I'll take that smile as the best birthday gift a girl can get it... Gracer, we LOVE you!!! I hope you are feeling as great as you look. See you soon, sweetie. xoxoxo, "aunt" vossie
I'm lovin' this picture - that's my girl! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThat's my girl too!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGrace is still spreading her joy, really love the smiling glow she sends to make us feel better knowing that she is feeling better..... K&J
ReplyDeleteLittle Gracer, you are the cutest thing I've ever seen. Love you, love you, love you. Thanks for bringing a big smile to my face. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat's a million dollar smile and she has brought so much joy to all of us. Love, hugs and kisses. I want to know who tickled her!
ReplyDeleteOh I am happy now....
ReplyDeleteThanks Grace, you're adorable!!!!
xoxo
BSchmank
Did my nightly Graceland check -in and baby Gracie with that big smile chased my blue day away!!! you are my sunshine sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteLove A.J.
Aw, Gracie...it's amazing how you can make me laugh just be being YOU! I adore checking in on you ever since the day you were 'love bombed.' You make me smile, little one!
ReplyDeleteThis picture made my day! Much Love xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteJill
Beautiful baby girl!!!
ReplyDeletewell now, I'll take that smile as the best birthday gift a girl can get it... Gracer, we LOVE you!!! I hope you are feeling as great as you look. See you soon, sweetie.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo, "aunt" vossie
Great picture Gracer! You are a doll!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Aggie after a Big Blue victory!
ReplyDelete