Happy Birthday to my Aunt Molly! I love my Aunt Molly. She sends me cute outfits and accessories wrapped in pretty paper and ribbons. She looks like my mom except with fewer lines on her face. I wish Aunt Molly lived closer to me. Here's a picture of me singing Happy Birthday to her:

Dear Grace...you are a lucky girl to have such an aunt! We love her too. Happy birthday Aunt Molly. xoxo J and Big D
ReplyDeleteGrace looks wonderful and so happy. It really warms my heart. Molly, I love the onesie...what a great Aunt little Grace has. Happy Birthday,
ReplyDeleteLove, Rosemary
This is the best birthday gift a girl could ask for! I love you, sweet Gracer, and your mom and dad, too! xoxo
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, sweet molly! what a perfect present!! xoxox to you and your family, speed gracer. you are always a delight.
ReplyDeleteLook at her! What a personality - I love the
ReplyDeleteright hand gestures (same one when "talking" to Sophie.) Hard to imagine that she had heart surgery barely a month ago.
Continued prayers - You and Darren and especially sweet Gracie are an inspiration.
Shannon
happy birthday, molly!! i didn't know our birthdays are so close together. (mine is sunday.) wishing you the best!!
ReplyDeleteand for you, lil gracer-- sending you big hugs and kisses, can't wait to see you again!! XOXO
Grace continues to amaze us all. What a lucky Auntie!
ReplyDeleteLondoner
Happy, Happy Birthday Molly! Hope you have a special day - every day is special. You are a special Aunt to a very special girl, Grace. We love you!
ReplyDelete