Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hipper Helpers

Today marks Grace's first day back in physical therapy since her operation.  After a hiatus from her daily PT uniform, it's now time to return to the lycra.  If you recall, Grace was not a fan.  The humiliation of such non-flair fashion was really putting a damper on her gross motor development and overall disposition.  That was, until a princess stepped in to save the day.  

Princess Lisa took Grace's Fashion Don't HipHelpers to the land of Fashion Dos!  And oh what a beautiful land it is:
Yes, that is a sequin waistband

inspired by her new duds to show off her midline reaching

snuggle break

even tummy time isn't so dreadful when you're sporting a ruffle

PT SHMEE-T, Look how cute I look!

Oh, thank you thank you "Auntie" Lisa!  You've made PT so much more fun.

11 comments:

  1. Look out, Rockettes - Grace is looking ahead and planning to join you soon!
    That a way to go, Grace - keep up the good work. How stylish can one girl get!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pants always crack me up. When Ollie has them on I want to sing bad 80's music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. AM. SPEECHLESS. This was totally an inappropriate blog to read while sitting in class because we were talking about the devastating effects of cataracts and I had a not-so-devastating grin on my face. Grace is ADORABLE! In my opinion, you can never, ever, EVER go wrong with a sequins and ruffles! What a cute babe! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the added lace! V wears her's all of the time (practically) and the do help! Grace will get used to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace you look lovely and I think you know it Baby Girl, (your smile gives you away)....Just love to see you so happy...God Bless you. xoxox k&j

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look out Chloe and Kim -grace is rockin that spandex!!! ( although she is one of those girls that looks beautiful in everything -even those "before" hip helpers). She is definitely a fashionista and I'm pretty sure her first word will be "accessorize". Can't wait to introduce her to the world of tiaras! So proud to be her "aunt Lisa" and looking forward to more princess mentoring! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace - beware of pretenders to the throne. This includes any local princesses. Don't be bedazzled by tiaras when you can wear a ball cap and play baseball with me. I'm working on softening your little glove and creating a good pocket for you.

    xoxo Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am jealous! Jesenia's hip helpers were just plain old hot pink and purple.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, do you think I could get a pair of those in my size? Grace can make anything look cute and she sure seems to like them! Glad you guys are getting good reports and slowly, very slowly, returning to a normal routine! Still dying to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ordered Ben's today! Grace looks so stylish is hers:)

    ReplyDelete