You don't have to look very far on the Graceland family tree to find out why she loves horses. Her mom was born in Kentucky and her mom's father grew up not far from Churchill Downs.
So when this little horsey made its way to the homestead, Grace saddled up and hopped on for ride. (and by hopped on, I mean we picked her up and place her on the rocker).
But Grace is a natural equestrian. In physical therapy, she acts as if there is no way she could ever lift that little head. Oh, the struggle. But you put her on a thoroughbred and she's all giddy yup!
Ride em Gracer!

She's a natural! Now for your boots girl! Talk them into cute riding boots!
ReplyDeleteOh Jenni, I love this new toy.... I need to teach her how to say giddy-up yall!
ReplyDeleteAnd they're off! Grace - I'm betting on you to win the Kentucky Derby some day.
ReplyDeleteGracer - head on over to Kansas and talk to your heroin, LC, about boots! She'll get you all set. I miss your face. xoxo
ReplyDeleteoops - heroine - sorry
ReplyDeleteGrace, I like your horse - what is its name?
ReplyDeleteI wished I lived closer to you because my knee is the first horse that babies around me ride. I always say, "Gidyup, Gidyup, go to town, Gidyup, Gidyup, don't fall down," as I let the little ones ride down my leg. That would always get a good laugh from the babies. Miss seeing your sweet face and holding you!!!