Monday, November 28, 2011

Veggin' Out

Grace took her first train ride this past weekend to Gram and Greenpa's.  It was standing room only leaving NYC, but Grace didn't mind because it gave her a prime window view:


She had a great First Thanksgiving.  There were new toys to play with, new clothes to wear and new food to try.  What better day than Thanksgiving to try her first turkey (and her first meat)?  Needless to say, Daddy (aka Mister BBQ) was very excited.

We got the typical happy response to being in the high chair:


And then there was the response to the turkey:


The feet stopped kicking, the lower lip came out to a  full pout, and the meat-eating Daddy was forced to dish out more sweet potatoes and green beans.  I guess all those months in the vegetarian womb have rubbed off

 

Later as she was dozing off to sleep I swear I heard her say Tofurkey.   

1 comment:

  1. Just wait till shevtries those little hotdogs!

    ReplyDelete