Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Eight Months


You have made these last eight months the happiest.  
We love you Gracer!

11 comments:

  1. Happy 8 month birthday, sweet girl! We love you so much.

    xoxo Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest 8 month old we know!! Happy 8 months!!
    xoxo
    Schmanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, how you are growing. It won't be long until you will be able to help with the dishes!
    I know how much Mom will enjoy taking you shopping also. Much love and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that smile!!!
    xoxo Greenpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 8 months beautiful Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh . . . Precious Amazing Gracie Grace, do you ever wear anything twice? And why should you anyway? Nothing but the finest for our favorite little angel from Heaven. Your wardrobe crowns you as our top fashionista. Hey if I look really close, I can almost see your wings! Your picture is beautiful! You Gracie Grace are the finest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is simply adorable. I am so glad she is doing so well. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace, you are such a pretty young lady and you carry your age (8 months) so very well. Happy months to you and your joyful parents as you all share each other in the celebration of life. love U....K&J

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so adorable Grace!! :) Happy 8 months pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 8 months darling little Grace *waving a little Love Bomb branded pink sparkler in celebration*

    Trashstar
    Xx

    ReplyDelete