Well, we are on our last day of the "months" and moving on up to the "years". Exciting times here in Graceland! As we await the big day tomorrow, we wanted to leave you with a few more pictures from the early days. We've shown you the first days, the first moments as parents, the first moment as a grandparent and now, we bring you our first family portrait:
I didn't say it was a beauty. It was a self portrait, and as you can see Grace is already practicing the eye roll and the general look of embarrassment over her possibly too-enthusiastic parents.
We took another shot when my dear friend Jen came over to take some pics of us and our new family addition. Sleep deprived, but happy.
(To my PT friends, please give me a pass regarding my shoulder posturing. I was new at the mommy thing and still figuring things out!)
And since we know you're really more interested in the main attraction, we close the first year with her first legwarmers, and, it appears, gang sign. Peace out!



Ben had the same shirt in blue!
ReplyDeleteMore importantly, it's Friday and it's Grace's birthday! Grace, Ben is telling me to type (he's busy crawling around the floor), "Happy birthday, Grace! I hope that someday I can celebrate with you!"
We wish you a very happy day and year filled with good health and happiness!