Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Swingin' In Spring

Spring might not officially arrive until tomorrow, but things are already warming up here in Graceland.

And our little swinger can't get to the playground fast enough.

6 comments:

  1. Grace....You look so happy swinging and I feel sure you are..I wish I'd checked your site just about 5 minutes earlier as your Grandpa R, just left visiting Jim and we could all have watched your joy together...as you make us all happy just watching you. Love You...Kay and Jim P...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a real swinger, Grace. It will be fun taking you to the park - keep on swingin'xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are big fans of swinging here too! Isn't this warm weather wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace! We cannot wait to play with you this summer! Chloe & Emma! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me smile..big, both times I watched it. Such a beautiful daughter you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww!

    Trashstar
    Xx

    ReplyDelete